If you sustain losses or damage from a disaster, you may be eligible for disaster aid.
You can call to Apply: 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)
The TTY number is: 1-800-462-7585
For 711 or Video Relay Service, call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)
For more information or to Apply: www.DisasterAssistance.gov
Or Apply on your smartphone at: m.fema.gov
When you apply for disaster assistance please have the following available:
• Social security number (including your spouse's)
• Private insurance information, if available
• Address and zip code of the damaged property
• Directions to the damaged home or property
• Daytime telephone number - a telephone number where we can reach you or leave a message
• An address where you can get mail
• If you want your disaster assistance funds sent directly to your bank, provide the FEMA agent with your bank account type (savings/checking), account number, and routing number
Disaster recovery assistance for eligible recipients is available without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, English proficiency or economic status.
MEMA/FEMA DISASTER RECOVERY CENTER
County Farm Road
15035 County Farm Road Gulfport, MS 39503
Hours: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Seven days a week, until further notice.
Register for disaster assistance with FEMA
By phone: 800-621-FEMA (3362) or (TTY) 800-462-7585
(Click here for printable version.)